Buckle up for intense against-the-clock action as Aaron Eckhart stars in the explosive real-time thriller In the Line of Duty!
In the Line of Duty finds disgraced cop Frank Penny (Aaron Eckhart) on a rogue mission of redemption to find the Chief of Police’s abducted daughter. Trapped in a box that’s slowly filling with water, time is running out for the innocent captive, and Frank’s chances of rescuing her is quickly ebbing away…
With the girl’s chances of survival already slim, Penny makes a fatal mistake and kills the twisted abductor, eliminating their only lead as to the girl’s whereabouts. Now joined by ambitious reporter Ava (Courtney Eaton) who is live streaming the search, all hell breaks loose when the dead abductor’s brother (Ben McKenzie) arrives on the scene with a bloody thirst for revenge…
In the Line of Duty stars Aaron Eckhart (The Dark Knight), Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The OC) and Courtney Eaton (Mad Max: Fury Road). Directed by Steven C Miller (Escape Plan II, Marauders), written by Jeremy Drysdale and from the producer of Sicario and John Wick.
Signature Entertainment presents In the Line of Duty on DVD and on Digital HD 24th February.
To celebrate the release we’ve got one Signature Entertainment action/thriller bundle to give away that includes In the Line of Duty DVD, Kursk: The Last Mission Blu-ray, Night Hunter DVD, The 12th Man DVD, Arctic DVD and Final Score DVD. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday 26th February 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.