Yesterday, THQ Nordic announced the release of their post-apocalyptic adventure, Fade to Silence. The game is available now on PC via Steam for £34.99 and on PS4 and Xbox One for £44.99.
Fade to Silence takes players into a frozen, post-apocalyptic world where defying nature’s threats and enemies is key. The unique survival adventure promises a compelling mix of a puzzling story, a constant strife for resources, balancing short term needs versus your long term goals, and a tense, atmospheric mood.
Watch the What the Frost is Fade to Silence trailer below:
Fade to Silence features:
- Explore a vast winter landscape: From a frozen river delta to once-lush farmlands and dense forests, each area features a myriad of locations to explore.
- Tense atmosphere and unforgiving gameplay. This is a strategist’s game.
- Wolf Sled Expeditions: Pack your sled, take a follower with you, and go on long-term expeditions into the farthest regions.
- Recruit followers to get access to better gear, enabling you to survive the cold environment and increasingly dangerous creatures.
- An exploration mode lets you roam the world and experience the story at your own pace.
- Lead your followers and keep them alive. You will face harsh choices.
EF Games will have a full review of Fade to Silence later this month.
Watch the Fade to Silence – Where Is My Mind trailer below: