Total War: Three Kingdoms is out in less than a month and I for one am getting excited!
The Han Empire has crumbled leaving a power vacuum in ancient China. Twelve warlords stand ready to stake their claim to this vast territory, all with different ideas on how to achieve this objective.
Will you choose the benevolent Liu Bei, torch the establishment as the Bandit Queen Zheng Jiang or turn friends against each other as the strategic mastermind Cao Cao? Each warlord has their own approach plus their own strengths and weaknesses.
To help you decide who to play as, Creative Assembly have released a handy video which you can view below:
The full list of playable warlords at launch is below, click on their name for a more detailed bio.
- Sun Jian, the Tiger of Jiangdong.
- Cao Cao, the Puppet Master.
- Liu Bei, the Leader of the People.
- Zheng Jiang, the Bandit Queen.
- Dong Zhuo, the Tyrant.
- Gongsun Zan, the Knight.
- Yuan Shu, the Pretender.
- Kong Rong, the Master Scholar.
- Liu Biao, the Aristocrat.
- Zhang Yan, the Soldier of Fortune.
- Ma Teng, the Loyalist.
- Yuan Shao, the Alliance Leader.
Total War: Three Kingdoms will be released on 23rd May and can be pre-ordered on Steam.