Team17 and indie developer Black Matter have announced that their authentic WWII shooter Hell Let Loose will launch on Steam Early Access on 6th June, priced £24.99. Budding recruits can pre-order now to secure a place in three upcoming betas for themselves and two friends ahead of launch.
The first beta will take place over the weekend of 5th April, with a further two coming at later dates. Backers of Black Matter’s successful Kickstarter campaign will also be eligible to jump into the action.
Watch the Hell Let Loose Early Access launch and pre-order trailer below:
Two pre-order options are available:
Purchase the Soldier pack for Hell Let Loose and receive:
- 1 x Steam game code with access to the full game as well as up to 3 betas before Early Access launch on 6th June 2019.
- 2 x Additional beta keys to share with friends. Each granting access for up to 3 betas ahead of early access launch on 6th June.
Purchase the Unit pack for Hell Let Loose and receive:
- 6 x Steam game codes with access to the full game as well as 3 betas before Early Access launch on 6th June 2019.
- This Unit Pack purchase will come with a 10% discount.
Each pack will also kit new recruits out with an exclusive pre-order helmet for both the German and US forces:
- German M42 Helmet Cover with Sniper Veil
- US 505th 82nd Airborne variant
View some Hell Let Loose screenshots in our gallery:
This weekend’s beta marks the first time Hell Let Loose will be playable for those who have pre-ordered the game, and features a brand new map: Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, the location of a critical military engagement between the American 101st Airborne Division and the German Wehrmacht on D-Day, 6th June, 1944. The beta also features the sprawling Hürtgen Forest map, where a series of fierce battles between American and German forces were fought on the Western Front during the winter of 1944.
Hell Let Loose is a teamwork-based multiplayer first-person WWII shooter built using Unreal Engine 4. Offering 50 vs 50 tactical battles in which players must coordinate to capture sectors and resources to beat the opposition into submission, the game creates an epic theatre of war across huge maps. Authenticity is key, and players will be able to experience history using a realistic period arsenal, with accurate weapon behaviour.