Strictly Come Dancing 2018 heads to Blackpool’s Tower Ballroom this weekend.
The eight remaining couples will be dancing at the world famous venue, which is known as the heart of ballroom. You can expect more elaborate dances, additional pros and a performance from legend Gloria Estefan.
This weekend will see Graeme Swann and his partner Oti Mabuse perform their Couples’ Choice, which will be a Theatre and Jazz routine. With the end of the series getting scarily near, the couples will need to pull out all the stops to secure their place.
Find out who is dancing which style and to what music below…
- Ashley and Pasha Jive to Shake Ya Tail Feather by The Blues Brothers
- Lauren and AJ – Argentine Tango to River by Bishop Briggs
- Stacey and Kevin – Salsa to Ooh Ahh (Just A Little Bit) by Gina G
- Faye and Giovanni – Paso Doble to Unstoppable by E. S. Posthumus
- Kate and Aljaz – American Smooth to Everlasting Love by Love Affair
- Graeme and Oti – Couples’ Choice – Theatre and Jazz – The Trolley Song from Meet Me in St. Louis
- Charles and Karen – Samba to La Bamba by Connie Francis
- Joe and Dianne – Quickstep to Dancin’ Fool by Copacabana
Strictly Come Dancing 2018 continues at 6.45pm Saturday on BBC One.