Strictly Come Dancing 2018 continues this week and it’s sure to be a little bit of a comedown after last week’s spectacular Halloween special.
The weekend’s results show saw Seann Walsh and his partner Katya Jones leave the competition after losing the dance-off to Graeme Swann and Oti Mabuse. This weekend will see the show return to its usual format as the remaining 10 couples perform once again.
With Blackpool on the horizon, all of the couples will be hoping to secure their place and get one step closer to the Ballroom capital.
Find out who will be dancing what style to which song below:
- Ashley and Pasha – Foxtrot to Orange Coloured Sky by Natalie Cole
- Lauren and AJ – Jive to Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
- Stacey and Kevin – Street and Commercial to Empire State Of Mind (Part II) by Alicia Keys
- Faye and Giovanni – Tango to Call Me by Blondie
- Kate and Aljaz – Argentine Tango to Assassin’s Tango by John Powell
- Danny and Amy – Quickstep to Freedom by Pharrell Williams
- Dr. Ranj and Janette – Samba to Freedom 90 by George Michael
- Charles and Karen – Viennese Waltz to Piano Man by Billy Joel
- Graeme and Oti – Waltz to The Last Waltz by Engelbert Humperdinck
- Joe and Dianne – Paso Doble to Pompeii by Bastille
Strictly Come Dancing 2018 continues at 7.05pm Saturday on BBC One.