The annual Halloween Special arrives on Strictly Come Dancing 2018 this weekend.
The 11 remaining couples will be getting into the spirit (literally) and Faye Tozer and Giovanni Pernice will be dancing their Couples’ Choice. Last weekend Charles Venn and Karen Clifton brought street dancing to Strictly and scored highly.
Lauren Steadman and AJ Pritchard did the show’s first contemporary dance but the judges were much less complimentary about that.
As always, you can expect lots of make-up, fantastic costumes and a few surprises on this weekend’s Halloween Special before another couple is sent packing on Sunday night.
Find out what your favourite couple will be dancing this weekend…
- Ashley and Pasha – Charleston to Witch Doctor by Don Lang
- Lauren and AJ – Paso Doble to Poison by Nicole Scherzinger
- Stacey and Kevin – Tango to Doctor Who Theme
- Faye and Giovanni – Theatre and Jazz to Fever by Peggy Lee
- Kate and Aljaz – Rumba to Skin by Rag’n’Bone Man
- Danny and Amy – American Smooth to Spirit In The Sky by Doctor and the Medics
- Seann and Katya – Viennese Waltz to I Put A Spell On You by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
- Dr. Ranj and Janette – Jive to Monster Mash by Bobby Pickett
- Charles and Karen – Jive to Time Warp by Richard O’Brien
- Graeme and Oti – Cha Cha to Thriller by Michael Jackson
- Joe and Dianne – Foxtrot to Youngblood by 5 Seconds of Summer
Strictly Come Dancing 2018 continues at 6.50pm Saturday on BBC One.