All 15 couples danced for the first time on the week one Strictly Come Dancing live show last weekend.
It was the first opportunity viewers had to see who could dance and who lacks basic rhythm. This year’s batch of celebs seem pretty capable with Ashley Roberts, Faye Tozer and Joe Sugg already standing out as potential winners.
The week 2 live show takes place on Saturday night as all 15 couples dance again. This weekend they have the added pressure of knowing that one couple will be leaving the competition.
No one ever wants to be first but it’s got to be someone! Find out what all the couples will be dancing this weekend…
- Katie and Gorka will dance a Paso Doble to ‘Confident’ by Demi Lovato
- Susannah and Anton perform a Foxtrot to ‘They Can’t Take That Away From Me’ by Frank Sinatra
- Ashley and Pasha Cha Cha Cha to ‘Boogie Wonderland’ by Earth, Wind and Fire
- Lauren and AJ will Charleston to ‘New Rules’ by Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox (original by Dua Lipa)
- Faye and Giovanni will dance a Viennese Waltz to ‘It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World’ by Seal
- Stacey and Kevin Cha Cha Cha to ‘Came Here For Love’ by Sigala feat. Ella Eyre
- Kate and Aljaz dance the Tango to ‘No Roots’ by Alice Merton
- Vick and Graziano will Waltz to ‘Somewhere’ from West Side Story
- Danny and Amy Cha Cha Cha to ‘Beggin’ by Madcon
- Lee and Nadiya Jive to ‘Blue Suede Shoes’ by Elvis Presley
- Seann and Katya also Jive to ‘I’m Still Standing’ by Elton John
- Dr. Ranj and Janette Salsa to ‘Fireball’ by Pitbull feat. John Ryan
- Charles and Karen will Quickstep to ‘Sir Duke’ by Stevie Wonder
- Graeme and Oti will perform an American Smooth to ‘Try A Little Tenderness’ by Otis Redding
- Joe and Dianne will dance a Charleston to ‘Cotton Eyed Joe’ by Rednex
Strictly Come Dancing 2018 continues at 6.30pm Saturday on BBC One. Relive last weekend’s live show with our gallery below: