Milestone have announced that MXGP PRO is now available in stores and digitally for PS4 and Xbox One at £49.99 plus Windows PC via Steam at £39.99.
MXGP PRO is a brand-new start, designed to meet the needs of the most demanding fans and relive the real spirit of Motocross. All the knowledge of the past titles of the MXGP franchise has been used to enhance the experience by refining the gameplay. The result is a videogame based on the feedback from the community and developed side by side with official riders Antonio Cairoli, Tim Gajser, and Gautier Paulin.
Watch the MXGP PRO launch trailer below:
Players can choose the Extreme Career where all the race options are fully blocked for an extremely professional experience or you can choose the Standard Career for a game experience with fully customizable options, learning how to progress step by step until ready to face the official motocross champions.
All players who purchase MXGP PRO will have access to:
- All official tracks, bikes, and riders from the 2017 MXGP season.
- A new Bike Set-Up system, redefined following what Milestone’s developers call the mechanical approach that let players setup each single parameter of their bike based on real values and metrics.
- A realistic approach to the physics, spectacular movements and a reworked system of grips, collisions and in-air behaviours.
- More realistic riders’ movements integrated with the bike and affected by the impact on different terrains.
- A 1 km² Compound, a training area where players can free roam or trigger races against AI and practice on two different tracks, one for Supercross and one for Motocross.
- Innovative tutorials, a dedicated game mode for those who want to improve the custom rider’s skills focused on the main aspects of the Motocross discipline: air control, scrubs, cornering, riding in the wet, starting and braking.
EF Games will have a full review of MXGP PRO early next month. Check out the official MXGP website for more information on the game.
View some MXGP PRO screenshots in our gallery: