Maze Runner: The Death Cure was, without doubt, one of the best surprises of the year so far. Blu-ray, 4K, DVD & Digital release date details have just been announced for the Home Entertainment slate including details of the additional extras.
Based on the popular Maze Runner book series, Maze Runner: The Death Cure arrives on Digital Download on 21st May and 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on 28th May.
In the most thrilling adventure yet fans will be taken on a non-stop action thrill ride as Thomas (), Newt (Thomas Brodie Sangster) and Teresa (Kaya Scodelario) take us on the last and final quest.
Fans who buy on 4K Ultra HD or Blu-ray will also be treated to 90 minutes of heart stopping special feature content including commentary, deleted scenes, and a behind-the-scenes look at the evolution of the cast’s friendships over the years!
In the epic conclusion to the Maze Runner saga, Thomas leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final mission. To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all! Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions the Gladers have been asking since they first arrived in the maze.
Maze Runner: The Death Cure Blu-ray Special Features Include:
* Deleted and Extended Scenes with Optional Audio Commentary by Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin, and Joe Hartwick Jr.
* 4 Featurettes: “The Final Run”, “Allies Reunited”, “Dystopia”, “A Look Back”, “Going Out on Top”
* Visual Effects with Optional Audio Commentary by Wes Ball
* Gallery by Wes Ball (over 300 images)
* 3 Storyboards: “Train Rescue Sequence”, “Revised Train Rescue Sequence”, “Minho Jungle”
Maze Runner: The Death Cure DVD Special Features Include:
* 2 Featurettes: “The Final Run”, “Allies Reunited”
* Audio Commentary by Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin and Joe Hartwick Jr.
Check out the trailer for Maze Runner: The Death Cure and the TBC Blu-ray packshot below;