Strictly Come Dancing 2017 makes its annual jaunt to Blackpool this weekend as the remaining 8 couples fight to keep their place in the competition.
Last weekend Ruth Langsford and her partner Anton Du Beke fell at the last hurdle, missing out on a place on the bus to Blackpool. Ruth had been on borrowed time for a while now so it was definitely her time to leave.
The leaderboard still seems to be a two-horse race between Alexandra Burke and Debbie McGee, but Davood Ghadami surprised last weekend when he came out top for the first time in the series.
Find out what all of the couples are dancing…
- Alexandra and Gorka will Quickstep to The Gold Diggers’ Song (We’re In The Money) from ‘42nd Street’
- Debbie and Giovanni perform the Samba to Spice Girls Medley (Wannabe / Who Do You Think You Are)
- Gemma and Aljaz dance the American Smooth to Downtown by Petula Clark
- Mollie and AJ will perform the Charleston to Wings by Little Mix
- Susan and Kevin Paso Doble to Scott & Fran’s Paso Doble from ‘Strictly Ballroom’
- Davood and Nadiya will also Paso Doble to Live And Let Die by Paul McCartney and Wings
- Joe and Katya dance the Salsa to Ride On Time by Black Box
- Jonnie and Oti will Tango to Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics
Strictly Come Dancing 2017 continues at 6.45pm Saturday on BBC One.