The Pokémon Company International, Fathom Events and CinEvents are bringing The Pokemon Movie: I Choose You to cinemas for two days only on 5th and 6th November, cross the UK and Europe.
Tickets for the UK are now on sale at http://bit.ly/2k4uMuK and at participating cinema box offices.
To commemorate the event, cinemagoers will have the chance to receive a never-before-seen Pokémon TCG card featuring Ash’s Pikachu wearing its Trainer’s hat, as seen in the new film! They’ll also receive a QR Code unlocking Ash’s Pikachu (Partner Cap) in the highly anticipated Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon games, launching November 17 for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. (Pokémon TCG cards and QR Codes are available while supplies last; quantities are limited.)
Cinemagoers in the UK will also receive a free copy of a special 8-page movie-themed mini mag courtesy of the Official Pokémon Magazine, which will include puzzles, movie info and a giant movie poster.
To celebrate the release, we’ve got 2 Family Tickets to give away to our readers.
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusFilm on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
EF Film will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EntFocusFilm account. Look out for our tweets because the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Film (@entfocusfilm) October 23, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 29th October 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Transport and accommodation is not provided as part of the prize.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.