Strictly Come Dancing 2017 continues tonight as the remaining 12 couples take to the dancefloor once again.
Last weekend a very emotional Charlotte Hawkins departed the competition with her partner Brendan Cole, after losing the dance-off to Davood Ghadami and his partner Nadiya Bychkova. The third couple to leave the competition, Charlotte and Brendan had an interesting journey that saw Brendan frequently clash with the judges over their critique.
Alexandra Burke and her partner Gorka Marquez topped the leaderboard and scored the first 10s of the series. With a score of 39 out of 40 for their Jive, there’s a lot of pressure on the couple to maintain their impressively high standard.
Ahead of tonight’s live show, find out what the 12 couples will be dancing:
- Alexandra and Gorka will dance the Samba to Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran
- Aston and Janette will Waltz to Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley (MREE Cover)
- Brian and Amy will Jive to It’s Not Unusual by Tom Jones
- Davood and Nadiya perform the Jive to Tell Her About It by Billy Joel
- Debbie and Giovanni dance the Rumba to Baby Can I Hold You by Tracy Chapman
- Gemma and Aljaz will perform a Foxtrot to Believe by Madilyn Bailey
- Joe and Katya perform a Paso Doble to Diablo Rojo by Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Jonnie and Oti dance the Quickstep to Part-Time Lover by Stevie Wonder
- Mollie and AJ will perform a Viennese Waltz to Anyone Who Had A Heart by Cilla Black
- Ruth and Anton dance the Samba to Love Is In The Air by John Paul Young
- Simon and Karen will perform a Charleston to Fit As A Fiddle (And Ready For Love) by Gene Kelly
- Susan and Kevin will Cha Cha to South Out To My Ex by Little Mix
Strictly Come Dancing 2017 continues tonight at 6.35pm on BBC One.