To celebrate the launch of Project Nimbus on PC, KISS Ltd, GameTomo, GameCrafterTeam and Entertainment Focus have teamed up to offer five lucky readers the chance to win:
- A digital copy of Project Nimbus on Steam for PC
After a successful Kickstarter campaign, Project Nimbus launched onto Steam Early Access in 2014 and has received a flurry of huge updates leading up to the official launch. Since Project Nimbus entered Early Access it has received 15 new exhilarating missions, devastating weapon variants for your Battle Frame, powerful new machine enemies and endless gameplay updates to streamline the Project Nimbus experience.
Watch the Project Nimbus ‘United by Hope’ launch trailer below:
PC gamers everywhere are invited to enter the post apocalyptic skies of Project Nimbus and pilot a dazzling array of ‘Battle Frames,’ colossal, planet shattering war machines armed to the teeth with laser swords, rail guns and lots of missiles.
Mankind has evacuated to the skies after a great war destroyed the Earth’s surface, making it unable to support human life, and with resources scarce, humanity is again on the brink of another full scale war. In Project Nimbus, players must battle a devastating army of enemy Battle Frames, duel with supersonic pilots, engage motherships and face off against giant world-ending weapons.
View some screenshots of Project Nimbus in our gallery:
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EntFocusGames on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
EF Games will be tweeting during the duration of the competition via our @EntFocusGames account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Games (@entfocusgames) October 2, 2017
Check out the official Project Nimbus Steam page for more information on the game.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 9th October 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 16.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.