Lindsay Ell will release her debut album The Project on 11th August via Stoney Creek Records and she’s unveiled more details about it.
The 12-track record, which is available for pre-order now, is produced by Sugarland’s Kristian Bush and is the follow-up to Ell’s debut EP Worth the Wait. The Project features current single Waiting On You along with 11 other tracks.
“This new music is the best I’ve ever done,” Ell shares. I called the album The Project because that’s exactly what this whole process was. I’ve discovered who I am, what I want to say and how I want to say it. I’m so excited to finally have an album that is me, and I can’t wait for fans to hear it.”
Ell will be promoting the album with an appearance on NBC’s The Today Show on Tuesday 8th August 2017 where she will perform Waiting On You.
Adding to the excitement, following a recent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Ell will make her morning TV debut on NBC’s The Today Show on Tuesday, August 8. Tune-in at 10 AM (all time zones) to watch her perform “Waiting On You.”
Ell is currently supporting Brad Paisley on his Weekend Warrior World Tour throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The track list for The Project is:
1. Waiting On You (Lindsay Ell, Adam Hambrick, Andrew DeRoberts)
2. Champagne (Lindsay Ell, Walker Hayes, Fred Wilhelm)
3. Castle (Lindsay Ell, Abbey Cone, Josh Kerr)
4. Good (Lindsay Ell, Adam Hambrick, Andrew DeRoberts)
5. Wildfire (Lindsay Ell, Kristian Bush)
6. Mint (Lindsay Ell, Justin Ebach)
7. White Noise (Kelsea Ballerini, Josh Kear, Ross Copperman)
8. Criminal (Lindsay Ell, Chris Stevens, Fred Wilhelm)
9. Just Another Girl (Lindsay Ell, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
10. Space (Caitlyn Smith, Heather Morgan, Maggie Chapman)
11. Always Kiss The Girl (Bobby Hamrick, Jarrad Kritzstein, Carly Pearce)
12. Worth The Wait (Lindsay Ell, Travis Meadows)
Watch the music video for Waiting On You below: