SEGA Europe Ltd. and Amplitude Studios have officially released the genre-defining sci-fi grand strategy game, Endless Space 2.
After a period of fine-tuning in Early Access, Endless Space 2 has hit “full launch” status and is ready for players to jump in and take on the challenge of conquering the universe as one of many distinct spacefaring civilizations. Players can capture and colonize worlds, collect resources, build massive fleets of warships or exploration vessels, and expand their empire.
Watch the Endless Space 2 launch trailer below:
New Endless Space 2 Features:
- Eight major civilizations, including brand new Unfallen
- Single and Multiplayer Mode
- New AI engine
- Tutorial for Beginners & Game Tips for Advanced & Expert Players
- Additional languages (French, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Portuguese/Brazilian, Korean, Simplified & Traditional Chinese)
- Victory & Colonization cutscenes
- Steam Features including: Modding support and Steam Workshop, Achievements, and Cloud
- The Academy metaplot
- End game super weapon that can destroy planets
- The Digital Deluxe bonuses including the Pathfinders Academy
- Heroes and Hero Ship Skins
- And MUCH MORE!
Endless Space 2 is available on Steam priced at £34.99 for the standard edition and £44.99 for the digital deluxe edition. EF will be bringing you a full review of Endless Space 2 later this month.
View some Endless Space 2 screenshots in our gallery: