Eureka Entertainment to release Bernardo Bertolucci’s 1900 (Novecento), a stunning five-hour saga featuring an award-winning international cast including Robert De Niro and Gérard Depardieu, on Bluray for the first time in the UK on 18 April 2016.
After the international firestorm of Last Tango in Paris, Bernardo Bertolucci went on to create one of the grandest and most legendary epics in modern cinema. A stunning five-hour saga following the intertwined fates of two childhood friends born on the same day in 1900 at opposite ends of the social scale through five decades of class struggle.
Described by Pauline Kael as making most other films “look like something you hold up on the end of a toothpick”, Robert De Niro and Gérard Depardieu headline an extraordinary cast, including Burt Lancaster, Alida Valli, Sterling Hayden, Stefania Sandrelli and Donald Sutherland. Lustrously photographed by Vittorio Storaro and scored by Ennio Morricone, the Masters of Cinema Series is proud to present this singular work in a new Blu-ray edition.
Novecento (1900) (Masters of Cinema) Blu-ray is released on 18 April 2016 and is available to purchase http://po.st/Q0g0mB
To celebrate the release we’re giving away 3 copies of 1900 (Novecento) on Blu-ray to our readers. All you need to do to be with a chance of winning is answer one simple question.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 24th April 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.