Kylie will release new album Kylie Christmas on 13th November through Parlophone it has been announced.
Produced by Kylie’s long-standing musical director Steve Anderson, except White December and Cried Out Christmas which were produced by Matt Prime and Everyday’s Like Christmas by Stargate. The album was recorded at Angel Studios and Sarm Music Village and features 13 tracks including a mix of original and classic songs.
The deluxe version of the album features a duet with Kylie’s sister Dannii on new track 100 Degrees. James Corden features on Yazoo’s Only You, Iggy Pop joins Kylie on the Waitresses’ festive hit Christmas Wrapping and Frank Sinatra posthumously appears on Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.
Kylie Christmas features new tracks White December, Christmas Isn’t Christmas ‘Til You Get Here and Chris Martin track Every Day’s Like Christmas. The deluxe edition features an additional three originals – Oh Santa, 100 Degrees and Cried Out Christmas.
A DVD featuring 6 of the tracks will also be available, giving fans a glimpse of Kylie in the studio. Kylie will be performing at the Royal Albert Hall on December 11th in support of the album.
Kylie said, “to perform at the Royal Albert Hall will be a dream come true. I can’t wait for the 11th December to share a night of joy and celebration with everyone”.
The tracklisting for the album is:
1. It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
2. Santa Claus is Coming to Town featuring Frank Sinatra
3. Winter Wonderland
4. Christmas Wrapping (With Iggy Pop)
5. Only You (With James Corden)
6. I’m Gonna Be Warm This Winter
7. Every Day’s Like Christmas
8. Let It Snow
9. White December
10. 2000 Miles
11. Santa Baby
12. Christmas Isn’t Christmas ‘Til You Get Here
13. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
14. Oh Santa
15. 100 Degrees (With Dannii Minogue)
16. Cried out Christmas
1. It’s Most Wonderful Time of the Year
2. 2000 Miles
3. Christmas Isn’t Christmas ‘Til You Get Here
4. 100 Degrees (With Dannii Minogue)
5. I’m Gonna Be Warm This Winter
6. Oh Santa
See the artwork for the album below: