Wizards of the Coast has launched Magic Duels on PC and Xbox One with its initial content release, Magic Duels: Origins, enabling fans to play this brand new digital release for free.
Magic Duels: Origins introduces an entirely new digital Magic experience, offering limitless free gameplay, hundreds of unlockable cards and many multiplayer modes – including the return of fan-favorite Two-Headed Giant.
Magic Duels will feature regular content updates that reflect the latest Magic: The Gathering card sets, starting with Magic Origins, providing a deeper connection to the paper sets that are released each year and following the ongoing storyline set in the Magic Multiverse.
[raw][gss ids=”103905,103906″ carousel=”fx=carousel”][/raw]
Magic Duels introduces many new features, including:
- Virtually endless solo gameplay against thousands of AI opponent deck
- All-new Skill Quest tutorial system that teaches gameplay quickly and easily – just like learning from a friend
- Expanded multiplayer options including Two-Headed Giant Mode
- Deck Wizard offering step-by-step deck construction guidance for new players, and an advanced Deck Builder allowing experienced players to build from scratch
- Regular updates from corresponding Magic set releases
- Hundreds of new cards from the upcoming Origins set, including powerful Planeswalkers
- 100% earnable content means players can play free!
Magic Duels: Origins is available now on Steam for PC and the Xbox Games Store for Xbox One. The game will also be available on PlayStation 4 later this year. It was released on the 8th July on iPhone and iPad.
Check out the official Magic Duels website for more information.