The semi-final of Strictly Come Dancing 2014 arrives this weekend and we can hardly believe we’re just over a week away from the grand final.
Last weekend saw the shock exit of Pixie Lott and her partner Trent Whiddon who found themselves in the dance-off against Blue singer Simon Webbe and his partner Kristina Rihanoff. No one expected a final without Pixie but that’s what we’ll be getting after she departed in the quarter-final.
Ahead of this weekend’s semi-final the songs and dances for each couple have been revealed. All 5 of the remaining couples will be performing two routines this weekend so find out what they are:
Caroline and Pasha will be performing:
- The Salsa to ‘Maria’ by Ricky Martin.
- The Foxtrot to Josef Salvat’s version of ‘Diamonds’
Frankie and Kevin will be performing:
- The Argentine Tango to ‘The 5th’ by David Garrett.
- The Rumba to Lily Allen’s version of ‘Somewhere Only We Know’
Jake and Janette will be performing:
- The Viennese Waltz to ‘When a Man Loves a Woman’ by Percy Sledge.
- The Cha Cha to ‘Boogie Shoes’ by KC and the Sunshine Band.
Mark and Karen will be performing:
- The Rumba to Eva Cassidy’s version of ‘Fields of Gold’.
- The Viennese Waltz to ‘I Got You Babe’ by Sonny and Cher.
Simon and Kristina will be performing:
- The Foxtrot to ‘My Guy’ by Mary Wells.
- The Samba to ‘I Like To Move It’ by Reel 2 Real.
Tune in to the Strictly Come Dancing 2014 semi-final at 6.50pm on Saturday on BBC One.