iZettle has invited 6 small businesses to open their own flagship store in London for 12 hours only.
The Swedish company, together with 6 independent start-ups, is getting ready to open a new store concept that will be open for 6 days, 12 hours per day with a new brand on each of the days.
iZettle has teamed up with Forsman & Bodenfors, Independent Agency of The Year at Cannes Lions 2014, to bring entrepreneurship and passion to the frontiers of its first ever integrated campaign. The campaign usher in the notion ‘big things start small’, to bring out the devotees of small businesses and the passion it takes to build something, perhaps against all odds, from the ground up.
The five businesses are:
- Boskke – Two brothers whose clever space saving ideas bring the outdoors indoors with innovative plant pots that are quirky, unique, and upside down.
- Braw Scotland – fashion and print designer Gabrielle Schoenenberger’s hand-drawn and printed home accessories, that celebrate the spectacular scenery of Scotland.
- Fox&Belle – an accessories brand producing one-off digitally printed high fashion collars and accessories. Hand made in silk, created with a raw love of colour and pattern.
- The Bluebird Tea Co. – an award winning tea brand from Brighton that pushes the boundaries in the old tea industry, creating unique Blavours of loose-leaf tea.
- Iam Vibes – the fashion brand, that‘s not just a fashion brand. With roots in yoga, music and spirituality, founder Tom Hardless uses his brand as a medium to inspire people to strive towards becoming the best versions of themselves.
￼The 12 Hour Store is opening Monday 27/10 at 10am on South Molton Street 36 near ￼Oxford Street. Take a look at the teaser and a video about The Bluebird Tea Co. 12 hour store: