It might be In The Woods, but this year’s festival organisers will keep you in the dark no longer…
Now in its eighth year, the normally notoriously secretive nature of In The Woods Festival are breaking with tradition by announcing featured acts using popular smartphone app Snapchat.
In an exciting turn of events, the 2013 line-up has been deemed just too tantalising to keep secret any longer. With the festival just over a week away, organisers will reveal a few acts per day from Thursday 22nd August via Snapchat so attendees can check out who’s playing before they arrive.
To be kept up to date, here’s what you need to do….
- Download the application Snap Chat on your smart phone.
- Once your profile is set up, touch the bottom right icon on the screen, which will take you to ‘My Friends’
- Touch the top right icon on the screen, which will take you to ‘Add Friends’
- Touch the magnifying glass icon towards the top right of screen.
- Type ‘inthewoodsfest’ in the search bar – we will pop-up underneath – and add us as your friend.
Then sit back and try and control your excitement until Thursday.
If all this sounds like too much effort, the line-up will be announced on John Kennedy’s XFM show on Monday 26th August.
For more info about In The Woods Festival, head here