Australian classical saxophonist Amy Dickson will release her new album Dusk & Dawn on 22nd April 2013.
Released through Sony Classical, the album is inspired by romance and celebrates Amy’s special year with not just one, but two weddings to her British fiance. The album’s release will be a week after her London wedding.
Dusk and Dawn contains tracks ranging from Debussy to Tom Waits, all chosen by Amy to celebrate the year of her marriage.
The tracklisting for the release is:
1. Pavane (Fauré)
2. Farinelli (Saggese)
3. Casta Diva (Bellini)
4. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (Jerome Kern)
5. In The Neighbourhood (Tom Waits)
6. La Strada (Rota)
7. Milonga Del Angel (Piazzola)
8. Dr Gradus ad Parnassum (Debussy)
9. Skylark (Hoagy Carmichael)
10. Touch Her Soft Lips and Part (Walton)
11. I Only Have Eyes For You (Harry Warren)
12. Nocturne No.2 (Chopin)