‘Strictly Come Dancing‘ heads into week 10 this weekend and when it airs it’ll be down not one, but two couples.
Last weekend saw Tyler West depart the competition and earlier this week it was announced that Kym Marsh would be sitting this week out after testing positive for COVID.
That leaves six couples to take to the dance floor and as we head into the final stretch of the competition, there’s still everything to dance for!
Find out what each of the couples will be dancing on Saturday night’s live show…
- Ellie T & Johannes: Jive to ‘Brown Eyed Girl’ by Van Morrison
- Fleur & Vito: Rumba to ‘Too Lost In You’ by Sugababes
- Helen & Gorka: Samba to ‘Eso Beso’ by Emma Bunton
- Molly & Carlos: Tango to ‘Bad Guy’ by Billie Eilish
- Hamza & Jowita: ‘Argentine Tango’ to Libertango by Bond
- Will & Nancy: Charleston to ‘Hush’ by Kula Shaker
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ continues on Saturday night at 7.15pm on BBC One.