‘Strictly Come Dancing‘ 2021 moves into week five this weekend as the remaining 11 couples take to the ballroom once again.
Last weekend saw actor Greg Wise and his partner Karen Hauer leave the competition after losing the dance-off to Judi Love and her partner Graziano Di Prima. This weekend we’ll be saying goodbye to another couple but with the competition so close, it’s impossible to predict who might be facing the dreaded dance-off.
Ahead of this weekend’s live show, we’ve got all of the details for the songs and dances. See what all the couples will be performing…
- AJ and Kai: Argentine Tango to Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks
- Judi and Graziano: Cha Cha Cha to Physical by Olivia Newton-John
- Rose and Giovanni: Viennese Waltz to Fallin’ by Alicia Keys
- Sara and Aljaž: Rumba to You’re Still The One by Shania Twain
- Tilly and Nikita: Foxtrot to Little Things by One Direction
- Adam and Katya: Samba to Faith by George Michael
- Dan and Nadiya: Viennese Waltz to She’s Always a Woman by Billy Joel
- John and Johannes: Charleston to Milord by Édith Plaf
- Rhys and Nancy: American Smooth to I’ve Got The World On a String by Michael Bublé
- Tom and Amy: Salsa to Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles
- Ugo and Oti: Rumba to Leave The Door Open by Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak and Silk Sonic
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ continues on BBC One this Saturday at 7.05pm.