Sequel to the box-office hit psychological thriller that terrified audiences around the world ‘Escape Room 2: Tournament of Champions’ is available to Download & Keep, to rent on Digital, and buy on Blu-ray and DVD now from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
‘Escape Room 2: Tournament of Champions’ is directed by Adam Robitel (‘Escape Room’, ‘Insidious: The Last Key’) and stars Taylor Russell (‘Escape Room’, ‘Waves’), Logan Miller (‘Escape Room’, ‘Love Simon’), Indya Moore (‘Queen & Slim’), Holland Roden (‘Follow Me’), Thomas Cocquerel (In Like Flynn) and Carlito Olivero (‘Bad Samaritan’). In this installment, six people unwittingly find themselves locked in another series of escape rooms, slowly uncovering what they have in common to survive…and discovering they’ve all played the game before.
The never-before-seen extended cut, available on Blu-ray and Digital, reveals the masterminds behind Minos and features even more deadly escape rooms with over 25 minutes of all-new footage!
To celebrate the release we’ve got 2 copies of the film on Blu-ray to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…a Rafflecopter giveaway
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 24th October 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.