The Fast family returns in the latest adrenaline-charged installment with a never-before-seen Director’s Cut of ‘Fast & Furious 9’.
The blockbuster film has generated more than $600 million worldwide and now fans can own the global box-office phenomenon. Featuring the original theatrical release, the Director’s Cut and more than an hour of exclusive bonus content – including a behind-the-scenes look at the gravity-defying stunts and nitro-charged cars, a gag reel and even more justice for Han, this is “one family reunion you won’t want to skip” (Total Film), fans can now add ‘Fast & Furious 9’ to their collection to watch again and again!
Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) thought he’d left his outlaw life in the rear-view mirror, but not even he can outrun the past. When his forsaken brother Jakob (John Cena, Bumblebee) unexpectedly resurfaces as an elite assassin, the crew comes back together to help Dom confront the sins of his own past and stop a world-shattering plot. Franchise veteran Justin Lin returns to the director’s seat for ‘Fast & Furious 9’ and delivers this supercharged version of the hit film. From extended action to spectacular scenes that weren’t shown in cinemas, ‘Fast & Furious 9: The Director’s Cut’ explodes with additional content that can only be experienced on home entertainment!
‘Fast & Furious 9’ also stars returning franchise cast members Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Nathalie Emmanuel, Jordana Brewster and Sung Kang, with Helen Mirren and Charlize Theron. The film is directed by Justin Lin, who helmed the third, fourth, fifth and sixth installments of the series. Based on characters created by Gary Scott Thompson, the story is by Justin Lin & Alfredo Botello (consultant, Star Trek Beyond) and Daniel Casey (Kin). The screenplay is by Daniel Casey & Justin Lin. The film is produced by Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel, Justin Lin, Jeffrey Kirschenbaum (‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’), Joe Roth (‘Maleficent’ franchise), Clayton Townsend (‘Bridesmaids’) and Samantha Vincent (‘xXx:Return of Xander Cage’).
‘Fast & Furious 9′ with the extended Director’s Cut is available to own on Digital now and 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD on 11th October.
To celebrate the release we’ve got 1 copy of the film on 4K to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…a Rafflecopter giveaway
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 17th October 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.