It’s Movie Week this weekend on ‘Strictly Come Dancing‘ so you can expect bigger production and spectacular costumes!
Last weekend saw actor Nina Wadia MBE and her partner Neil Jones leave the competition, marking the first departure of the 2021 series so far.
This weekend, the remaining 14 couples will take to the ballroom with the aim of impressing and securing their place in week 4 of the competition. Of course, one couple will be leaving but at this stage that could be anyone!
The songs and dances for this weekend’s show are detailed below:
- Adam and Katya: Rumba to I See You by Leona Lewis, from Avatar
- AJ and Kai: American Smooth to I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston, from The Bodyguard
- Dan and Nadiya: Foxtrot to Once Upon a Dream by Seth MacFarlane, from Sleeping Beauty
- Greg and Karen: Paso Doble to The James Bond Theme by Monty Norman, from James Bond
- John and Johannes: Paso Doble to He’s a Pirate by Klaus Badelt, from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Judi and Graziano: Charleston to When You’re Good to Mama by Queen Latifah and Taye Diggs, from Chicago
- Katie and Gorka: American Smooth to Cruella De Vil by Mel Leven (Dr John version), from Cruella
- Rhys and Nancy: Couple’s Choice to Spiderman Main Theme by P. Webster and J. Harris, from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Robert and Dianne: Quickstep to The Muppet Show Theme by The Muppets, from The Muppets Movie
- Rose and Giovanni: Foxtrot to Rose’s Theme by James Horner, from Titanic
- Sara and Aljaž: Samba to Best Years of Our Lives by Modern Romance, from Shrek
- Tilly and Nikita: Jive to Nicest Kids in Town by James Marsden, from Hairspray
- Tom and Amy: Jive to Johnny B Goode by Chuck Berry, from Back To The Future
- Ugo and Oti: Couple’s Choice to You’re Welcome by Dwayne Johnson, from Moana
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ 2021 continues at 6.45pm on Saturday on BBC One.