Warner Bros. Home Entertainment releases ‘Night of the Animated Dead’, which is out now on digital and available on DVD and Blu-ray from the 4th October.
‘Night of the Animated Dead’ is an animated adaptation of George A. Romero’s 1968 horror classic and the new star-studded recreation includes never-before-seen, exclusive scenes not found in the original live-action film.
Siblings Barbara and Johnny visit their father’s grave in a remote cemetery in Pennsylvania when they are suddenly set upon by zombies. Barbara flees and takes refuge in an abandoned farmhouse along with stranded motorist Ben and four local survivors found hiding in the cellar. Together, the group must fight to stay alive against the oncoming horde of zombies while also confronting their own fears and prejudices.
‘Night of the Animated Dead’ features the voice talents of Josh Duhamel (‘Jupiter’s Legacy’, ‘Transformers’) as Harry Cooper, Dulé Hill (‘The West Wing’, ‘Psych’) as Ben, Katharine Isabelle (‘Ginger Snaps’) as Barbara, James Roday Rodriguez (‘A Million Little Things’, ‘Psych’) as Tom, Katee Sackhoff (‘The Mandalorian’, ‘Battlestar Galactica’) as Judy, Will Sasso (‘MadTV’) as Sheriff McClelland, Jimmi Simpson (‘Westworld’) as Johnny and Nancy Travis (‘Last Man Standing’) as Helen Cooper.
Night of the Animated Dead is out now on digital and available on DVD and Blu-ray 4th October. The Blu-ray is exclusively available at HMV.
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 copies to give away on Blu-ray. Enter below for a chance to win… a Rafflecopter giveaway
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Monday 4th October 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.