‘Strictly Come Dancing‘ 2021 continues this weekend and it’ll be down one couple after McFly’s Tom Fletcher and his partner Amy Dowden tested positive for coronavirus.
The couple will automatically make it through to week 3 as per the show rules but they’ll be sitting out of this weekend’s live show. That means the remaining 14 couples will be battling it out to keep their place in the competition.
Last weekend AJ Odudu and her partner Kai Widdrington topped the leaderboard with a very impressive 34 for their Jive.
Find out what everyone is dancing and what song they’ll be performing to on this weekend’s show…
- AJ and Kai: Foxtrot to Tears Dry On Their Own by Amy Winehouse
- Judi and Graziano: Samba to Get Busy by Sean Paul
- Katie and Gorka: Jive to Good 4 U by Olivia Rodrigo
- Nina and Neil: Tango to Would I Lie To You? By Eurythmics
- Rose and Giovanni: Salsa to Cuba by The Gibson Brothers
- Tilly and Nikita: Charleston to Yes Sir! That’s My Baby by Firehouse Five Plus Two
- Sara and Aljaž: Foxtrot to Dream A Little Dream Of Me by Cass Elliot
- John and Johannes: Cha Cha to Starstruck by Years & Years
- Adam and Katya: Quickstep to Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet
- Rhys and Nancy: Cha Cha to Reach Out, I’ll Be There by Human Nature
- Dan and Nadiya: Paso Doble to Giant by Calvin Harris and Rag N Boneman
- Greg and Karen: Couple’s Choice to If You Could Read My Mind by Ultra Naté, Amber, Jocelyn Enriquez
- Robert and Dianne: Tango to La Cumparsita by Machiko Ozawa
- Ugo and Oti: Quickstep to Bring Me Sunshine by The Jive Aces
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ continues on Saturday at 6.45pm on BBC One and one couple will be leaving on Sunday night.