The first ‘Strictly Come Dancing‘ live show of the 2021 series is almost here and we’ve got all of the details ahead of it this weekend.
Last weekend saw the 15 celebrities find out who their professional partner is for the series. This weekend, the couples will take to the ballroom to dance for the first time and it’ll be the first chance viewers have had so far to see what talent there is among this year’s celebs.
The songs and dances for the first live show are detailed below:
- AJ and Kai: Jive to Gold Dust by DJ Fresh
- Judi and Graziano: American Smooth to Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin
- Katie and Gorka: Tango to Black Hole by Griff
- Nina and Neil: Samba to Mi Gente by J Balvin, Willy William featuring Beyoncé
- Rose and Giovanni: Jive to Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
- Tilly and Nikita: Waltz to Consequences by Camila Cabello
- Sara and Aljaž: Cha Cha Cha to The Boss by Diana Ross
- John and Johannes: Tango to Blue Monday by New Order
- Adam and Katya: Cha Cha Cha to Beggin’ by Måneskin
- Rhys and Nancy: Viennese Waltz to End Of The Road by Boys II Men
- Dan and Nadiya: Quickstep to Everybody Needs Somebody by The Blues Brothers
- Tom and Amy: Cha Cha Cha to September by Earth, Wind & Fire
- Greg and Karen: American Smooth to That’s Life by Frank Sinatra
- Robert and Dianne: Cha Cha Cha to Rasputin by Boney M.
- Ugo and Oti: Samba to Iko Iko (My Bestie) by Justin Wellington ft Small Jam
Who are you most excited about seeing perform? Have you picked your winner yet?
The first ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ 2021 live show takes place Saturday at 7pm on BBC One.