All 9 Seasons, all 188 episodes, over 30 hours of bonus material including 19 hours of deleted scenes, bonus commentaries, webisodes and blooper reels that are guaranteed to leave you satisfied and smiling, that’s what she said…!! ‘The Office: The Complete Series’ is being released on Blu-ray on Monday 5th July 2021 by Fabulous Films Ltd / Fremantle Media Enterprises.
A favourite of critics and audiences alike. ‘The Office (U.S.)’ is a documentary style look at the humorous and sometimes poignant foolishness that plagues the 9 – 5 world.
Relive every one of your favourite moments, including Michael Scott’s (Steve Carell) infamous encounter with a breakfast grill, Dwight’s power plays, Jim’s pranks, Andy’s struggles with anger management, and of course, Pam and Jim’s evolving romance.
Having first been created in the UK by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, ‘The Office’ has been remade in Finland, India, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Israel, and Sweden. The U.S. version developed by Primetime Emmy Award Winner Greg Daniels is the longest-running of all the remakes.
‘The Office’ launched the careers of many actors such as John Krasinski (Jim Halpert) and Mindy Kaling (Kelly Kapoor) who have both since been nominated in Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world, Ellie Kemper (Erin Hannon) who went on to star in the twenty times Primetime Emmy Award nominated show ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’. Jenna Fischer (Pam Beesly) and Angela Kinsey (Angela Martin) who now do a podcast called ‘Office Ladies’ discussing a different episode of ‘The Office’ each week, B.J.Novak (Ryan Howard) who is now a published author as well as a show writer and he’s still acting and Phyllis Smith (Phyllis Vance) who got offered her role in ‘The Office’ when she was working in the casting department reading lines with potential actors for show.
To celebrate the release, we’ve got one Blu-ray boxset to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday 7th July 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.