Exploring the dark and devastating aftermath of a break-in at a luxurious home on the coast, ‘Intruder’ follows an affluent couple played by Tom Meeten (‘Motherland’) and Elaine Cassidy (‘No Offence’) as they compromise everything they purport to stand for. This edge-of-your-seat thriller will be available to buy on DVD from 17th May and is on Digital Download now.
Also starring Sally Lindsay (‘Still Open All Hours’, ‘Scott & Bailey’), Helen Behan (‘The Virtues’), John Burke (‘The Virtues’) and newcomers Adam Richardson and Sonny Poon Tip, ‘Intruder’ is created by Mike Benson and Gareth Tunley.
When a wealthy couple kill a young Asian burglar, they quickly realise that, rather than self-defence, they will be accused of murder. To protect themselves from prosecution they form a plan to restage the crime scene and convince the police their lives were in immediate danger. However, with two witnesses to their crime and a family liaison officer on their tails, the cover up begins to unravel. This contemporary, psychological thriller examines how one big lie can send two outwardly respectable people on a path towards increasingly darker deeds.
To celebrate the release, we’ve got 3 copies on DVD to give away. Enter below for a chance to win…
This competition closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 23rd May 2021.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, prizes will take longer than normal to be sent out.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- The supplier may change the prize offered without warning.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.