Blue Isle Studios have announced that their MMORPG, Citadel: Forged With Fire, will be launching this Friday (1st November). The game will be available through retailers for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam PC priced at £34.99.
Citadel: Forged With Fire is set in the enchanted world of Ignus. Players can expect to learn the art of spellcasting, spell crafting, broomstick flying and extensive building as you make allies to form a house and then an empire. As a newly graduated Wizard apprentice you find your fledgling powers lacking against the magical creatures, both good and evil, that traverse through the unexplored world of Ignus. Gather resources, establish bases, practice spell crafting capabilities and grow your arcane abilities in preparation for the dark dangers that lie ahead.
Watch the Citadel: Forged With Fire – Tame your dragon trailer below:
Citadel: Forged With Fire gameplay features include:
- Spell Crafting on Any Item: Enchant any wand or weapon, select the desired effect and add the elemental essence to craft amazing spells, aiding you in combat, beast taming and resource harvesting
- The Power of Flight: Why walk when you can fly? Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies and cast from above or travel throughout the world. Enjoy your custom-crafted broomstick, tame and mount dragons and giant eagles or use alchemy to levitate without the aid of beast or broom.
- Build Breathtaking Castles: Construct your own medieval palace and enhance it with magical shields, attack towers, mana pools and respawn stones
- Rich Fantasy World: Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, frozen tundra and dangerous caverns set in a 36 square km world
View some screenshots from Citadel: Forged With Fire in our gallery:
- Broomstick Sports: Gather your team and challenge players in aerial competitions proving you own the skies. Take a break from battle and compete in the official sport of Ignus.
- Boss Dungeons: Experience the Forsaken Crypts and come face to face with challenging bosses that only the mightiest wizards can overcome.
- Magical Creatures: A vast array of enemy creatures to fight, tame and mount such as dire wolves, phoenixes, dragons, trolls and more.
- Forge an Empire: Align with fellow players and create a House to dominate the world of Ignus.
Check out the official Citadel: Forged With Fire website for more information.