Yesterday was the 1st of April and wouldn’t you know it, the April Fool’s Day pranks were out in full force. Below you can see our favourites of the day.
The first one I saw was this one from Chillblast announcing their new range of Fusion fridges, and yes they can play Crysis!
Next we have R.O.N fron Nvidia promising to be the ultimate holographic AI gaming assistant. R.O.N even has his own video which you can check out below.
This next one I wasn’t so sure about as we even got messaged about it from a PR company but perhaps they are in on it too. In this one Square Enix are allegedly launching Omega which appears to be a Final Fantasy themed echo like device. You can check out a video below to make your own mind up.
Also we learned that the Rabbids were invading the world of For Honor for one day only. Hmmm me thinks this might not be the case.
— For Honor (@ForHonorGame) April 1, 2019
Sniper Elite wasn’t to be left out of the fun with the announcement of a romance mode!
You thought we were done with announcements? Surprise, we've got one more! Presenting Sniper Elite: Love In Your Sights, a whirlwind wartime romance.
Get your coat Karl, you've pulled…the trigger.
Coming 20-never. pic.twitter.com/T9iXjK7ipo
— Sniper Elite (@SniperElite) April 1, 2019
Corsair also got in on the action announcing their game launcher manager called the game launcher launcher!
We are proud to announce our new, easy-to-use software that will change the way you manage all your games.
— CORSAIR (@CORSAIR) March 31, 2019
There were loads more but these ones were the best in my opinion. That was until I saw this which had me in stitches.
Meet the Trumpinator Battle Royale!
Game features include:
- Make up your rules and decide how to beat the game
- GOD mode: Don’t worry about respawning. You’re untouchable!
- 1 V 1 or 100 v 1! This is full on Full on PvP (president Vs president)
- Maps on launch:
- Trump Tower
- Balmedie, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
What The Press says
- “Didn’t Wired announce Brexit: Simulator last year? What is this sh#t!” Claire Louise, Life Gaming Magazine
- “Game of the year, without a doubt” Freya Wright, WTF Gaming
- “I’m not sure what I just played, but it was incredible” Ava Jones, Now That is Amazing Gaming News
- “I cried with laughter. Then i stopped laughing and just cried” Finn Wild, Gaming News
- “We will build a wall around this game and make you pay for it” Donald Trump, USA
There is also a 1000% discount available on the game!