Team17 and developer Mouldy Toof Studio have revealed a new entertaining prison for their sandbox escape hit The Escapists 2. The Dungeons and Duct Tape DLC is out now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
The DLC introduces a new prison, Locke Castle. After keeping armies out for hundreds of years, this repurposed castle now keeps todays serial escapists in. Avoid the heavily armoured guards like the plague and watch out for inmates looking for any excuse to get medieval on you.
Surrounded by a stagnant moat and thick stone walls, this prison setting comes with new items to find, craft and use to formulate your greatest escape yet.
Watch the Dungeons and Duct Tape launch trailer below:
The Dungeons and Duct Tape DLC features:
- A brand-new medieval castle themed map to escape
- New themed customisations for your inmate
- New jobs. Light fire torches, carve stone blocks, play the lute and make horseshoes to purchase vital supplies you’ll need to break out
- New items and craftable recipes
- New achievements and trophies to unlock
The Dungeons and Duct Tape DLC is out now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC from just £2.79, or as part of the Season Pass which is available to purchase for £6.99.
The Dungeons and Duct Tape DLC requires The Escapists 2 to play. Read our The Escapists 2 review to see what we thought of the game.
View some screenshots of The Dungeons and Duct Tape DLC in our gallery: