Carly Pearce recently released her debut album Every Little Thing following the success of its first single of the same name.
The breakout star has had an incredible 2017 with Every Little Thing propelling her to the top end of the charts. Pearce is currently on the road in the US with Brett Young for his headline Caliville tour.
Signed to Big Machine Records, the future is certainly looking bright for Pearce and since its release Every Little Thing has been picking up rave reviews.
To celebrate the release of the album we’ve got 3 copies to give away to our readers!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EFCountry on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EFCountry account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Country (@EFCountry) October 28, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Friday 3rd November 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.