Walker Hayes will release debut album boom. on Friday 8th December 2017 through Monument/Sony Music.
The Alabama native, who resides in Nashville, has written or co-written all 10 tracks on boom. Shane McAnally has produced the record and lead single You Broke Up With Me has already had over 25 million streams.
Explaining the title Hayes says, “boom! It’s my favourite word. It’s the first thing I say after I play a song from the album for anyone. So, it’s what we had to call the album. I’m just so excited to share another part of the story. BOOM!”
Ahead of the album’s arrival Hayes has released Beautiful and Halloween, which is a duet with songwriter Nicolle Gaylon. Hayes will release another track before the album is released in December.
Hayes has been picking up plenty of attention since he released 8Tracks Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 last year with Rolling Stone naming his as one of 2017’s Country Artists to Watch. He’s also toured with Dan + Shay and Bobby Bones’ Funny and Alone Comedy Tour as well as opening for Thomas Rhett on the Home Team Tour.
The track listing for boom. is:
1. Beautiful (Walker Hayes)
2. Shut Up Kenny (Walker Hayes, Pete Good, AJ Babcock)
3. You Broke Up With Me (Walker Hayes, Thomas Archer, Kylie Sackley)
4. Halloween feat. Nicolle Galyon (Walker Hayes, Nicolle Galyon)
5. Dollar Store (Walker Hayes, Scott Stepakoff)
6. Beer In The Fridge (Walker Hayes, Shane McAnally, Matt Jenkins, Scot Sherrod)
7. Beckett (Walker Hayes, Shane McAnally)
8. Mind Candy (Walker Hayes, Thomas Archer)
9. Prescriptions (Walker Hayes, Matt McGinn)
10. Craig (Walker Hayes)