Strictly Come Dancing goes to the movies tonight as the 14 remaining couples dance again!
Last weekend the competition said goodbye to Chizzy and Pasha but it’s back to business tonight as the couples fight for their place in the competition. Move week always delivers plenty of spectacle and lots of surprises so we can’t wait to see what’s going to happen.
Ahead of the show the songs and dances for each couple have been announced. Find out what your favourites will be doing:
- Alexandra and Gorka perform the American Smooth to Wouldn’t It Be Loverly from My Fair Lady
- Aston and Janette will Cha Cha to Can’t Stop The Feeling from Trolls
- Brian and Amy dance the American Smooth to If I Only Had A Brain from The Wizard of Oz
- Charlotte and Brendan will Tango to Danger Zone from Top Gun
- Davood and Nadiya perform the Samba to Stayin’ Alive from Saturday Night Fever
- Debbie and Giovanni Quickstep to Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off from Shall We Dance?
- Gemma and Aljaz Charleston to The Bare Necessities from The Jungle Book
- Joe and Katya perform the Viennese Waltz to Somewhere My Love from Doctor Zhivago
- Jonnie and Oti dance the Paso Doble to The Raiders March from Indiana Jones
- Mollie and AJ will also dance the American Smooth to Climb Every Mountain from The Sound of Music
- Rev. Richard and Dianne perform the Paso Doble to Flash’s Theme from Flash Gordon
- Ruth and Anton Rumba to Diamonds Are Forever from James Bond (Diamonds Are Forever)
- Simon and Karen will Quickstep to You’ve Got A Friend In Me from Toy Story
- Susan and Kevin perform a Samba to Wonder Woman (Theme) from Wonder Woman
Strictly Come Dancing 2017 continues at 6.35pm on BBC One tonight.