Rascal Flatts recently scored their 19th career number one with Yours If You Want It, taken from their latest album Back to Us.
“With this being our tenth album, we knew we wanted to be careful and deliberate in how we approached it,” said Gary LeVox. “This time around, the three of us have been able to really focus and work together on what we want to say at this point in our careers. We’ve all been so energized by the process of making this album and we still have a lot more music to make and we still actually like each other….for now.”
To celebrate the success of Back To Us, and also of our dedicated EF Country section, we’ve got another copy of the album to give away to our readers!
This is a social media competition that requires a Twitter account.
To enter you need to Follow @EFCountry on Twitter and RT (ReTweet) any of our tweets that mention this competition.
Entertainment Focus will be tweeting about the competition daily via our @EFCountry account. So look out for our tweets and the more you RT the better your chances.
Here’s our first tweet to get you started:
— EF Country (@EFCountry) August 9, 2017
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Tuesday 15th August 2017.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 13.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.