Eureka Entertainment to release The Blue Lagoon, a sensuous story of natural love starring Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins, for the first time on Blu-ray in the UK in a Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition on 10 April 2017.
The lush beauty and splendour of a South Pacific paradise is vividly captured in this version of Henry De Vere Stacpoole’s 1903 novel.
Two small children and a ship’s cook survive a shipwreck and find safety on an idyllic tropical island. Soon, however, the cook dies and the young boy and girl are left on their own. Days become years and Emmeline (Brooke Shields) and Richard (Christopher Atkins) make a home for themselves surrounded by exotic creatures and nature’s beauty.
They learn to cope with the bewildering variety of physical and emotional changes that come with adolescence. As they begin to mature, their childhood affections lead to a sensitive and more profound love. But will they ever see civilisation again?
The Blue Lagoon Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition is released by Eureka Entertainment on 10 April 2017 and is available to purchase here http://amzn.to/2lfirTR
To celebrate the release we have 3 copies of The Blue Lagoon to give away to our readers. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 16th April 2017.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition) and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.