Eureka Entertainment to release Creepy, Kiyoshi Kurosawa’s breath-taking psychological thriller, as part of the Masters of Cinema Series in a Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition on 23 January 2017.
Director Kiyoshi Kurosawa first came to prominence in the West with his J-Horror masterpieces Cure and Pulse [Kairo]. Now he makes a triumphant return to the horror genre with Creepy, a macabre and deeply unsettling thriller that has left audiences around the world shivering in fear.
Based on a novel by Yutaka Maekawa, Creepy follows ex-police detective and criminal psychologist Takakura (Hidetoshi Nishijima, Dolls), who moves to a quiet suburban town seeking peace and quiet. When a former colleague asks for his assistance on a case involving a disappearing family his investigation leads him to suspect that his neighbour is a psychopath who comes into people’s households and takes over their lives.
With a stunning cast made up of many of Japan’s leading actors including Hidetoshi Nishijima, Yuko Takeuchi (Ring) and Teruyuki Kagawa (Tokyo Sonata, Rurouni Kenshin), Creepy expertly mixes the genre conventions of the American thriller and Japanese horror to create this breath taking thriller. The Masters of Cinema series is proud to present the film’s home video debut in a dual-format edition.
Creepy Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition is released by Eureka Entertainment on Monday 23 January 2017 and is available to purchase here http://po.st/Tn4fL7
To celebrate the release we have 3 copies to give away to our readers. To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Sunday 29th January 2017.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition) and prizes must be claimed within 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.