The People V. OJ. Simpson: American Crime Story is being released on DVD on Monday 5th September 2016.
Nominated for 22 Emmy Awards including Outstanding Limited Series, this groundbreaking television series features a phenomenal cast, including John Travolta (Robert Shapiro), Cuba Gooding Jr. (O.J. Simpson), Sarah Paulson (Marcia Clark), David Schwimmer (Robert Kardashian), Bruce Greenwood (Gil Garcetti) and Sterling Brown (Christopher Darden).
This is the critically acclaimed account of the explosive and utterly captivating O.J. Simpson murder trial. Told from the perspective of the lawyers, it explores the chaotic dealings behind closed doors and how prosecution overconﬁdence, defense shrewdness and shocking courtroom twists led to one of the most earth-shattering verdicts of all time.
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 DVDs to give away. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below:
The People V. OJ. Simpson: American Crime Story comes to DVD on 5th September. Pre Order now via: http://amzn.to/2bihdlt
2016 TCFHE LLC. All Rights Reserved.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Thursday 15th September 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.