In recent months, Nordic Noir & Beyond has continued to grow from strength to strength as market leaders in releasing world class European TV shows to a wider audience. Following the success of The Bridge III, River and most recently Trapped, their dominance in the Euro-crime sector continues to help secure them as the No.1 Distributor of International TV series within the UK.
As 2016 continues, Nordic Noir & Beyond are thrilled to announce the Monday 25th April DVD & BLU-RAY release of the complete first season of the Danish financial crime thriller Follow the Money. The series concludes on BBC Four on Saturday 16th April, and follows previous Nordic Noir hit drama series Trapped.
The series centres around one of Denmark’s leading energy companies, ‘Energreen’, and the endless layers of fraud and corruption which point towards insider trading and the death of an industrial employee. With a ruthless and troubled police officer determined to get to the bottom of this deception, a charismatic CEO set on growing his international business, a young lawyer desperate to advance in the company, and an ex-con devoted to provide for his family, this story becomes one of us human beings, the rich, the poor, the greedy, the fraudulent, the robbers who’ll go to any lengths to build the lives of our dreams.
Follow the Money comes from creator Jeppe Gjervig Gram, who co-wrote the Danish hit series Borgen, and executive producer Anders Toft Andersen, who draws on his experiences from The Killing and The Bridge, which together propelled this Nordic wave. As a result, this series is steeped in Nordic Noir & Beyond history, and the trailer only increases the excitement for this critically-acclaimed series.
To celebrate the release we’ve got 3 copies of Follow the Money to give away to our readers. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple question below:
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Monday 2nd May 2016.
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 15
- Winners will be selected at random.
- By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- All information provided by the entrant must be accurate and proof of age may be requested.
- Entertainment Focus does not allow collective or proxy entries.
- Entertainment Focus reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
- Entertainment Focus will not pass your details to any third parties and will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone (or where applicable) social media (depending on the type of competition).
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entertainment Focus’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.