Revenge finished its second season recently in the US and the UK.
As the final moments of the season unfolded Emily (Emily VanCamp) finally told Jack (Nick Wechsler) that she was really Amanda to try and stop him shooting Conrad Grayson (Henry Czerny). Daniel (Joshua Bowman) meanwhile had a fight with Aiden (Barry Sloane) and it was suggested that he may have shot his love rival.
Also Nolan (Gabriel Mann) was framed by the Initiative and arrested, Charlotte (Christa B. Allen) found out she was pregnant, Declan (Conor Paolo) died in the Grayson Global blast, and Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) was visited by her long-lost son.
With the show returning for a third season we list the Top 10 things we want to see:
1. Emily and Jack to rebuild their relationship. It’s clear that the two characters being together is the end game of the writers but we want to see them work on their friendship first. Now that Jack knows the truth he can join forces with Emily and they can work together. Sure it’ll take a bit of getting over (after all he married someone he thought was his childhood sweetheart only to find out she wasn’t and he’d been deceived) but we think they would make a good team.
2. Jack to get a break. If anyone deserves a break in Revenge it’s Jack. His Dad, his wife and now his brother have all died. He’s almost lost his business and been screwed over by pretty much everybody. He seriously is the unluckiest person in the show so let’s see him have a bit of luck for once.
3. Ashley to leave in a blaze of glory. We were pretty shocked to hear that Ashley isn’t back for season 3. At the moment it’s unclear if she’ll be in the show at all but maybe Jack could shoot her by accident instead of Conrad? In her dying moments she can reveal that Jack is trying to kill Conrad and cause mass panic?
4. Aiden to return. We don’t know if he’s dead or alive at the moment but we hope he’s still alive. Aiden was one of the best characters during season two so we want to see him continue to cause havoc between Emily and Daniel.
5. Nolan to be found innocent. We’re sure this one will play out for a while but we can’t have Emily’s side-kick locked up for too long. Maybe Aiden and Emily can prove that their friend has been framed and get him out of prison?
6. Victoria’s son to be pure evil. We can’t imagine her long lost son who she claimed had died is going to be too pleased with mommy dearest. We didn’t see hi face at the end of season two but Victoria’s reaction suggested it was indeed her son. Hopefully he’ll be as scheming, manipulative and evil as pretty much everyone else in the show seems to be.
7. Daniel to figure out Emily is playing him. There’s a part of us that thinks Emily actually does have feelings for Daniel but he seriously needs to open his eyes and see that he’s being played (again!). We love Emily and Daniel together but the storylines are often better when they’re pulled apart.
8. No more Initiative. It was fun for a while but eventually it was just plain dull. We want more focus on Emily’s revenge plan and less distractions from the Initiative. Surely they too must realise that their people keep getting murdered?
9. Charlotte to get a decent storyline. With Declan out of the way and Charlotte with child, we want to see her do more than a mild impersonation of Lindsay Lohan. We want her to get mean, angry and seek revenge for Declan’s death. Imagine the fireworks when she finds out who was behind it.
10. Conrad to get his comeuppance. We’ve been waiting a long time for Conrad to be shown up for the lying, scheming, good-for-nothing bastard he is. Make it happen in season three. Victoria shoulders far too much blame so it’s time that Conrad was put under pressure and made to sweat.
Do you agree with our list? Let us know by leaving your comments in the usual place.